Sunday, April 18, 2010

r is for race for a cure

today was a perfect day for the Susan G Komen Race for a cure run/walk. Spokane's 5th annual walk was a success with almost 9000 participating this year.


Took my point and shoot and with an above the head no idea what I am taking a picture of you can see a large portion of the group. we were about in the middle of the sea of pink for our starting point.


with the release of the balloon the race is off (yes I know there are two spots on the lens and have to figure out how to fix them one I believe is a defect in the lens itself as well)


this sign amused me.



the reason for walk is in celebration of the survivors and in remembrance of those we have lost to breast cancer.



a few from our group unfortunately we didn't get a group shot in just to many people. Cha cha for those ta ta's!!!!!!Kari, Amy (our team captain) Laurie, lizzy and myself.
ps lizzy is ready to race she was much happier once we were on the move.





No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.