Saturday, April 17, 2010

quad queens


Wow I can't believe we are already at Q in the alphabet blog hop. I thought this was going to be a hard letter but it turned out to not be so bad. I thought of quiet (library) then nixed that idea, quail I would have love to do but haven't seen any lately, even tried to do quack but of course no ducks at the area I was at today darn it. so then decided queen.
I was going to experiment with depth of field which is one of my true weak points but after getting the cards set up and reset and reset and reset I was by this point more frustrated then anything so only took a few shots before the cards once again fell down and I quit. hmm there is another q word so that works.
Anyhow out of all the shots I like this one best because the Q's are fading as they go back.

2 comments:

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.