Saturday, June 13, 2009

week of june 7th Logan Utah

well I took a few more pictures then I used on my day to day blog so thought I would add them here. One night I was out for my walk and I noticed this storm cloud


it kept getting worse and worse and I thought hmmm best head back but stopped to take a few more shots.
by the time I was taking these it was thundering and lightening but no rain and I was only half way back to my room.
I did make it safely back and it poured buckets and buckets for about 1/2 hour.

Later in the week I was able to get a shot of the Aggie tower at night.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible sky - I'm glad you captured it's changes. Love that night view of the tower!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.