Sunday, February 15, 2009

45/365 valentines day


Hubby and I spent the day together. First we went to one of our favorite places for a brunch. Old European recently moved from a smaller building to a larger one last occupied by Tony Roma's (my husband is missing their ribs) well this place is still very popular. Its mostly breakfast foods from Europe including my favorite Crepes. yummmy I adore crepes. And no not dirt on the lens it was lightly snowing outside. I am SOOOO sick of winter

After our 35 minute wait and full bellies we headed to the movies. We chose Coraline to see this year and we enjoyed it very much. I was to full to eat popcorn but of course that didn't stop me from buying one of my favorite foods and taking it home with me to much on later. And of course it was LOADED with butter. gotta love that self serve buttering


Can you tell if I am smiling or frowning?? hint look at the crows feet. lol

1 comment:

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.