Sunday, January 11, 2009

11/365


Looks like a mess right? well it pretty much stays that way no matter how hard I try not to keep it that way. that's my stamp area in the basement/family room. I have a little desk in the back there but well it just doesn't seem to stay cleared and when I stamp I drag everything out. Anyhow I did some stamping and some gathering of stuff for a 3 day scrap booking retreat next weekend.



There I am again. I actually like this one for some weird reason. maybe I am getting use to these self portraits. NOT.

3 comments:

  1. *LOL* are you kidding? That is clean compared to what my workspace has looked like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely comment on my holly picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, my stamp room had a tornado go through it. At the moment, I basically have a path to my desk - I plan to attack it this weekend! Well, that's the plan anyways!!!:P

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.