I saw this on a friends post and copied it here seemed like a fun thing to do.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate, no whipped cream and sometimes a bit of nutmeg or peppermint yummy.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped of course.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? the long weekend of thanksgiving. pumping up the tunes as I do it.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? i am weird i love all the veggie choices.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Laying on the floor with the lights off and watching the lights twinkle on the ceiling.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? can't remember how old I was but I found a box of tissue wrapped toys and guessed. never let on I knew and to this day I still get a stocking from santa. :)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yep at my mom's we exchange that day. as a kid we always got to open one and it was always new pjs. hmmmm wonder why? haha
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lights, bows, and animal critter ornaments
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Good only christmas morning then it can go away. the older I get the more i dislike it. yes I do like how it looks I just hate going out in it.
12. Can you ice skate? forward and stop thats about it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? hmm favorite gift was not a tennis bracelet. lol was going to go back to this question and then forgot. favorite gift hmmm don't really have one.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? remembering family and how important they are in my life.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? hmmm kolachie cookies probably.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? since married we have always gone to a movie on Christmas day. our first few years we were far from family so we started doing this. at first (23 years ago) we sometimes were the only ones in the movie now it seems it has become many people's tradition.
17. What tops your tree? A porcelain angel
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? both I love seeing their faces and shopping for just the right thing but why lie who doesn't like not getting something it brings out the kids in us all.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? good in hot chocolate
20. Favorite Christmas show? haven't really seen any good ones and to snowy and icy to get out most of the time anymore
21. Saddest Christmas Song? christmas shoes
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? most anything like bing crosby. I love christmas music one of my favorite shows is the bells of st mary and it has "Adeste Fideles (O, Come All Ye Faithful)" which if I have to pick one would work. outside of bing I love transiberian orchestra.
I leave with 2 favorites one from bing and one from transiberian if by the way you ever get a chance to go see do so it is well worth it.