Tuesday, June 14, 2011

bluebird

a few hours left to vote for your favorite french kiss image mine is number 22 looks like the thumbnail dropped off my words that are on the picture though darn; http://frenchkisstextures.com/brushes/images-using-the-free-french-script-photoshop-brushes/





bluebird

saw this bird flying through a field at antitium and was able to get this shot I added a bit of texture and words to spice it up a bit


added this to the texture tuesday by kim klassen the queen of textures
kimklassencafe

13 comments:

  1. Oh you did get him. I couldn't remember if you were able to get the shot or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shot - love how you captured it in mid flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is lovely!! What a great shot and awesome job editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! It's for stuff like THIS that I need a faster shutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the quote, love the bird! any day i get to see a bluebird is a good day! they aren't easy to capture as they don't stay put for long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this, great work. Love the words. B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bluebirds-I have some nesting on my front porch-I don't want them to leave! Beautiful capture and texture work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool action shot! nice use of texture and words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauuuutiful :) Love the soft, dreamy texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent colors and textures of this beautiful bird in flight, really lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.