Sunday, April 10, 2011

sleepy

watermark song

How are you doing on guesssing the songs?  have you checked out the other blogs??

today's song is one that makes you fall asleep. 

While this song dosn't make me fall asleep it is calming.  Don't think there is a song taht makes me fall asleep.

hints:
the singer is from Ireland

this is one of her most popular songs

the name of hte song could also mean something you see on pictures on the internet all the time.

did you get it yet? 

look at the picture closely very closely

the song is by Enya and is watermark


1 comment:

  1. My first exposure to Enya was while walking thru Central Park, so it always takes me back there. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.