Monday, April 4, 2011

sad

today's song challenge is a song that makes you sad.   This was a hard one to think of but then I heard this play on the radio and knew i had to do it for my song.  I know this is going to be an easy guess for most of you.

jar of hearts

pretty ovious don't you think? 

hearts

a jar

Christina Perri??

Got it now???

Jar of Hearts




what is a song that makes you sad??


Hope you are enjoying the blog hop of songs still time to join in if you like.  Just let me know and we will add you to the list.  Please visit the list to the right for more songs.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't get this link to work either. Love the photo though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not easy for me, I've actually never heard the song before... Does that make me sheltered? :)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.