Tuesday, April 19, 2011

favorite

today's song is one from my favorite album.  Now I really don't have a favorite but at least at the time I was typing this I was playing this and so this gets to be my favorite.  I had a hard time finding a photo to match but thought this one would work.

zipline

this is my mom ziplining in Belieze with us last year.  Very proud of her she really didn't want to do this because she is afraid of heights but I pretty much told her she was doing it.  By the time we finished she was ready to go again.  I think it was the favorite thing she did on that cruise.

clues for this are :

a band from the 70's.

Very unique for the time.

The song has some french in it.

last clue what do you think is the number one thing you want to do when ziplining??????


Hold on Tight (of course haha)  from ELO electric Light Orchestra.


3 comments:

  1. Cute tie in from the photo to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try a zipline. They have one local to me in the beautiful blue ridge mountains. I'm excited to be in the Blog Guidebook Blog Club group with you!
    Debbi
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. zip-lining looks so fun! I agree with Alissa on the cute tie-in.
    And though I consider myself well-first in music, you're finding tons of songs I need to learn. I'm going strictly by the title tonight because I'm up with the baby who just fell asleep and I don't want to wake her so maybe I'll know it to hear it. Perhaps I just need to learn song names (and then I'd do better at guessing!)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.