Thursday, January 20, 2011

desert rose

so over at mortal muses  their next challenge is texturing.  I have never tried this and thought ok here is my chance.  so here is my very first attempt at texturing.  I was going for a bit of a collage type look but really wanted teh yellow to stand out.  what do you think?  could I do something different?

DESERT ROSE JPG

and so that you have a refrence this is the picture I started with

DSC_2003


I don't remember the exact number of layers but I think I ended up with around 15 of them.  and believe you me I am NOT an expert at layers they still scare me quite frankly but eventually I will have them figured out right? hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.