Tuesday, November 2, 2010

quilted inspiration


the annual quilt show in Spokane.  I was a little under the weather but got a few pictures taken.  lots of beautiful quilts.


this was done with hand dyed wool soooo cool.


this really caught my eye.

the overall quilt show winner for this year.  Took her 7 years and you can't see it here but the detail was amazing. 

i thought my husband would love something like this.

and this design and color was really inspirational.



some day I will have one completed.  SOMEDAY

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. As a quilter I would never have the patience to work on something for 7 years. Good for her it is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your first quilt.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.