Thursday, November 18, 2010

forgotten outlook


i took a picture the other day with my point and shoot of my son. I have to grab those whenever I can since I don't see him much. hmmm grownup  

anyhow ever forget you have some pictures on a camera and when I downloaded up popped a couple shots from our trip to Boise.  well we went through pendleton and on way home we stopped at an outlook and you can see to Russia.  well maybe not Russia but a really long ways.




couldn't decide which picture I liked better the top one with the feeling of the wide openness or the bottom one with the menacing looking clouds in the shot.  which do you like best.  i did crop a little off the top picture because I didn't like a small section in the forground

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.