Thursday, March 18, 2010

gators


As I said yesterday we did stop the boat a few times and it was see a few of these. this little guy was basking in the sun trying to stay warm. Florida has had a cold winter more then usual this year though warmer then where I cam from. Reptiles need the heat so they soak up the rays. This little guy was maybe 3 feet long the smallest we saw

Can you see him?? he was hiding from us another alligator about 4 feet long.
And this last little guy was not so little. he was about 12 feet long and we of course kept our distance.
My brother loves alligators and crocodiles so he was thrilled to get see several on our trip.

3 comments:

  1. SO amazing to think about gliding along in a totally natural setting alongside gators. WOW my son would really love this tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the perfect trip for your brother. I am glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.