Sunday, January 17, 2010

7 ready to scrapbook

normally about twice a year I go to a scrap booking retreat but this year my ctmh demo that normally holds this is having it in February when I will be gone. I was so bummed. I have all these pages that I have been taking classes from that need to have pictures put on them. I am only 11 years behind in my books too. ugh. that's what I get for waiting to start scrap booking when my child was around 15. And everyone knows I love taking pictures. lol

so anyhow since I can't go to the long weekend where I normally make around 50 brand new pages I decided that tomorrow is the day I will spend putting pictures on all the pages I have created before. hopefully I can complete my challenge.

I have all the pages ready to go and will grab the pictures in the morning and go to it.

I don't make resolutions but this year one of my goals is to finish uncompleted projects. This is a big start as has been cleaning and reorganizing my stamp room.

so be looking for the completed pile tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a huge pile of pages! At least the page design is finished....seems to take the longest for me. I seem to never get ahead like that. I just sit down with the pictures that I want to scrap and create from there based on the pics. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday. I need to do this myself. Look forward to seeing some of your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've done a lot of work already! Good for you for making a resolution and sticking to it. I'm behind in my scrapbooking too - maybe I'll pull my stuff out today too and work with you!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.