Sunday, November 8, 2009

310/365 twilight to sunset

So you all know I don't like two things my point and shoot and spending time in photo shop right? well I found this really cool site that has tons of tips for photography and photo shop.

Gavtrain - Photography Training

serious check it out some cool stuff. So any way I found this site and thought I would try one of the tutorials. this took me tops 15 minutes and that included going to his website and capturing a picture of the sunset and starting and stopping the youtube tutorial many times.

I found this tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoGavin#p/u/84/SVFXe5887sA

by adding a layer i turned this picture from blah to wow kinda cool. what do you think??

1 comment:

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.