Monday, November 2, 2009

305/365 experiment with speed.

an experiment with speed. took these photos at our downtown carosel. above is the horse not moving. the color is off.
Now he is running. getting close to what I want but the color is still off. Switching to incandescent light mode.
Color is right but look at the whirl. need o speed up that shutter speed.
stationary horse.
Now this is what I was going for. Not perfect but pretty close to what I wanted. I took about 30 of these shots before getting it right. I had to pan the camera to get this shot and that is definitely a skill that you have to have lots of patience for to get it just right. I am really loving this new camera.

2 comments:

  1. Panning with a merry-go-round is my favorite thing to do! Isn't it fun? Great job too! It's not an easy thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the panning - they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.