Friday, October 23, 2009

296/365

This was my favorite quilt (couldn't get the whole thing in the picture without someone standing in the way grrr) I just loved the black and white with a touch of color. the barn doors open, and there is a tiny pair of shorts hanging on the drying line.


This was my second favorite. Lots of detail
and of course my favorite subject animals.

I would love to make something like this some day. I have a friend that I really think would love it.
this is even more stunning in person it is huge and so rich in color. the show is not the best place to photograph due to many people and I think if I would have had a step stool it really would have helped. lol

I loved this interpretation of life behind glass put onto fabric. great capture.


this was just so so gorgeous

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine how much time was spent on each of those! I think the second one with the little animals is my fav, but I do like that first one too - how clever is that?

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.