Monday, September 21, 2009

255/365 september 12

oh I am so excited. I ordered a photo book for my father in law for his 81st birthday present. From artscow. It takes a long time to get here but it was well worth it. you can pick all kinds of embellishments and stuff and they are reasonably priced especially with the specials. there are a ton of other companies that do the same thing look around they make great gifts.

anyhow his birthday is the beginning of October so just in time for me to reship out to him. I love the last page it makes me smile. When he would send us videos from home they always ended with the birdbath and he would say that's all for now. So of course that is the last page in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.