Wednesday, September 2, 2009

240/365 august 28

Had the day off so lazed around the house doing that fun house stuff blahhhh. I have been wanting to get a tattoo but haven't been able to decide on what I want. I think I have finally found a design that I like. Its a dragonfly about 2 x 3. I printed it and wore it around the house to see how I liked the feel of it. so far so good. now the hard part..... actually doing it.


this is a closeup of the design. I think the shadow is a little dark and I would want that a bit lighter.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I like the 3-D effect. I think I would just use the fake one whenever I felt like it, since I'm basically "allergic" to needles!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.