Saturday, April 4, 2009

94/365 april 4

Errand day. One of which included taking Duncan to get groomed. Doesn't look like the same dog does it??


Not sure which I prefer either I really do like him both ways. but at least now no worries about dingle berries. He really hates baths but the groomer said he was a perfect angel.

it was sunny today would have been good for working in the yard but to many other things to do maybe tomorrow check out the shades. Roxy shades I found while out hiking. I think I like them.

yeah caught up. gesh a vacation can really cut into your time. But that's OK I will take a vacation over work any day

1 comment:

  1. Great comparison shots - love the differences in lighting too. Such a beautiful doggy!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.