Friday, February 13, 2009

43/365


I was talking about rocks today with a friend and how much I love them so thought I would show you a glimpse of some of my rocks. these are only the small rocks that I keep on the ledge going to the basement. We pick them up from where ever we go. I have larger rocks in my yard from places too. Hazards of being a rock hounds daughter I am afraid I adore rocks.




This rock actually has a fossil of leaf on it. We went fossil digging in republic a few years ago and dug up all kinds of fun fossils.

Many of them my husband has put names on the back of them. Probably so we can remember them when we are old and senile. lol


tried getting a softer look on this shot.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun momento of your walks and adventures! I may have to start doing that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's really neat how you display some of them! Great idea to note on them where they're from too. :)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.