Saturday, January 10, 2009

9/365

SUN, GLORIOUS SUN!!!!!


yes it made a grand appearance on Friday the 9Th of January. Thank goodness and with it lots of melting. while our rivers are doing pretty good others are not around the state. But the Spokane River was flowing great today. This picture is from our downtown park area. Something I walk past every work day to go deliver the mail to the mail center. I consider myself very lucky to live here. We have a huge beautiful park in our downtown area. Many of the building are leftover from Expo 75.



It was a rather cold day though, I was wishing I had my earmuffs

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it a beautiful area - even in the winter! Cool bridges!:)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.