Tuesday, September 18, 2012

color vibe

tried a fun run a couple of weekends ago.  this one was called color vibe

this is how I ended up at the end

color vibe

it was an absolute blast.  we went through stations of colored cornstarch to end up that way.

only a 5k (3 miles) and a fun run so no timing.  it dropped down onto the centennial trail behind the college.  Everyone from pushed in carriages on up ran it.

we started out nice and white
color vibe



and at the end every 10 or 15 minutes the color was thrown in the air at the finish line

color vibe

have you done a fun run ?  if not give it a try its a blast.  i will in fact talked hubby into doing one one pretty soon.

oh and yes the cornstarch easily came out of my skin and hair with a good washing.  the colors washed up easily as well.


the postcard give away is here

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I experienced Holi in Delhi one year and it was so much fun, I love that it is becoming a thing here in the US>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't "do" runs...but this almost makes me consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.