Tuesday, May 15, 2012

movement week 4

missed week three just drew a blank at where we meet.

last weekend we took a hike up to the liberty lake waterfall about 8 miles round trip.  hubby was none to happy with me all my training is paying off and after a 7.5 mile walk/run the day before this was pretty easy.  surprised myself.  so the next few days will be more shots from teh hike but here is my movement shot.

this is one of the many streams we passed on the way up the mountain.

20120513_spokane_libertylake-32



find more capture the movement shots here:

52 Photos Project

2 comments:

  1. beautiful capture
    I can almost hear the water flowing over the rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movement of water is my favorite kind of motion.
    Beautiful.
    Thank you for linking up this week :)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.