Thursday, April 5, 2012

lightroom test

A friend is taking on a huge task of teaching me lightroom from prep work (a ton of this) to loading it and then working with it.

I have a few images moved over to lightroom catalog file and years and years more to go.   I am going to start taking all photos in raw so that I can work with them in lightroom.  I think this is going to be a great tool.

this is my first shot a test shot that I shot to actually learn to move photos from the card to the catalog.  I didn't get a watermark on this but i learned how to do that as well so hopefully newer ones will have it on there.

I actually liked how this turned out so thought I would share it.  the little devise on top of the exploration book is called a radiometer.   taken from the wikipedia page :  A Radiometer is a device for measuring the radiant flux or power of elctromagnetic radiation

lightroom test

3 comments:

  1. You are inspiring me to get serious and just figure LR out already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightroom is a great tool for photos. Organizing, cataloging, editing, exporting, watermarking, to printing. And without modifying your original. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great photo; love the composition and lighting.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.