Monday, April 16, 2012

Flower tea

Tea flower


I have been playing with different apps on the phone and iPad. This flower was shot with iPhone and app called HDR pro. Edited in same program then sent to Flickr where I added it to this post via the iPad. Not totally ideal for grand photographs but pressed for time or vacationing photo sharing and blog posting it works great.


This flower is actually a tea. Hubby loves tea and someone gave him these flowers that you add hot water to after placing in tour tea pot and the grow into a flower. Pretty dang cool.

3 comments:

  1. My hubby often goes to China for business and he brings back this flower tea all the time. Yep, it's pretty neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try flower tea, it looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so pretty. I tried my hand at mobile blogging I just could not get it to work. More practice I am sure is needed. I like that you are techy savvy:) B

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.