Sunday, January 1, 2012
so here we are 2012 another new start. a couple of days ago I asked you what your word for the year was and told you mine was challenge.
I am going to personally challenge myself this year to a few things and here are my top 10, or at least the 10 I can think of at the moment not in any order.
1. more exercise and do at least 2 1/2 marathons
2. be a better person (take that however you like)
3. finish more projects - to many ufo's in my life.
4. work more at learning more about photography
5. have a better attitude (goes along with #2)
6. read more - i miss reading and over the years have not done much.
7. be a better friend (more of #2)
8. learn yoga
9. take better care of me
10. be more thankful to the people around me and god.
to help me accomplish some of these things I have signed up to do 2 different photo challenges for the year:
kim klassens's beyond the layers - 52 weeks of encouragement, motivation and inspiration centered around, but so much more than phtoshop.
my life with 3 boybarians p52 challenge - 1 photo once a week for a year challenge.
other challenge update:
still looking into a yoga class that fits my schedule but its coming,
working on my list of projects to complete at retreat in january
need to get back into walking (i so hate the cold need to get over that)
And don't forget to link up to your word for 2012.