Thursday, November 10, 2011

goodbye to city by the bay

DSCN0384_3428

in my scrapbooks I always try to do a couple of things.  take pictures of cityscape's as I am entering them and at least one sunset picture to end the book.  We left San Francisco by plane as the sun was beginning to set and while not a perfect picture I thought it fitting to end my posts of San Francisco with this shot.  You can see the bridge and alchatrez from the above shot.

do you take pictures specifically for a scrapbook?  if so what are they?  do you take shots outside of a plane window?


DSCN0381_3425

1 comment:

  1. I just take pictures of whatever I like or catches my eye. I do scrapbook, but I am soooo far behind, lol.
    Debbi
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.