Friday, October 28, 2011

chocolate

chocolate

first try at this new technique for me   Found it on the ramblings and photos by Ashley Sisk blog.  It was very easy once she explained it.  wow

the picture is from the san francisco waterfront's famous square with a couple of chocolate shops in it.  took it with a point and shoot that I am still learning to use so not a great shot below is the original shot.  so thought this might spice it up a bit and make it still useable for my scrapbooks.

DSCN0368_3412



tried to add the button to the link back site but blogger is giving me fits please check out the other submissions as: http://www.ashleysisk.com/2011/10/shoot-and-edit-week-42-memoriesedit.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh I bet the air smells just like heaven :) B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tutorial looks great with your photo. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your edit! Love how there's a gradient almost behind the words and in the words!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.