Wednesday, September 21, 2011

destination

what is your destination?  do you ask that yourself daily?  I find that each day gives me a new answer and by focusing on today we can make it through the day. 

can you spot my destination for today?   - sometimes like these trees and the shear distnace of my destination its hard to see even hard to manage concuring it.

DSC_0084_2880

but anything can be done with a little time and effort put into it. right?  zooming in a little closer you can see the destination a bit better. 

DSC_0083_2879

and with a few more steps and zooming in a bit more you can really see where I am going with this.

DSC_0082_2878l

thats mt baker in the background and the dungenous spit lighthouse.  Its a 5 1/2 mile walk to get there from the end of the forest and the start of the beach.  we saw this a couple of years ago and said one day we are going to go there.  recently we made plans for a long weekend just to accomplish this.  And it was worth every step of the way.

so where is your next destination and where will your feet lead you to next?

1 comment:

  1. An amazing destination for sure!

    My next destination? COMPLETELY unclear at the moment and I am a PLANNER so it makes me feel a bit squirrely! :)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.