Wednesday, July 27, 2011

21 WOW

A break from some of the garden pictures for a special occasion.  21 years ago was the happiest day I have ever had.  I gave birth to my son Kris.  We can't be with you today to celebrate but you are always with us in our hearts and minds. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON WE LOVE YOU

kris 21st

This is a recent picture of him sporting some new shades that his just launched new company is going to be selling and his famous smirk.  The website is up and running so if you have a skateboarder, snowboarder, teenager or someone young at heart you are sure to find a cool shirt from him at http://royalcityclothing.com/

we are so proud of you son love and miss you.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny, my daughter will be turning 21 on Monday. Congrats to your son on his new business adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and I am sure his company will do great. You are a true proud Mom as it should be. Lucky boy to have you.B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses :) I wish my kids were young like that again <3
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful photograph!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.