Monday, May 16, 2011

hear me roar

t-rex

well at least imagine what that roar would sound like.  T-Rex the most recognized dinosaur thanks to Jurassic Park. Not sure I could put all those bones back together and then reassemble them in the museum wow what a job. 

Can you guess what other museum I visited while in DC??  yep the natural history museum.  wow this place is crammed pack of stuff so much that my half day there I was pretty much to full of information to even finish it all   Guess I will have to go back.

I did have to giggle to myself as I wondered at night if all the creatures came to life like they did in a night in the museum.  what a great show I could watch that over and over.

1 comment:

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.