Monday, January 31, 2011

so where have I been? 

Can you guess???

vegas jan 2011_0093

now that should tell you.  took my mom for a couple of days to Vegas  we needed a little sunshine.  I really get tired of winter FAST.   the shot above was taken through plexi glass on one of the walk ways across the strip.  I might add very DIRTY plexi glass.  but i like how it made the lights sparkle.

vegas jan 2011_0092

a paris.  they have some good crepes in this hotel and if you like to drink this was the best place I found for sitting at a machine and getting a martini.  I tried the martini's at Monte Carlo and these were better.

ps I didn't take my big girl camera just my little point and shoot which I am not fond of.  Since we were there only 3 nights and were planning on a lot of walking (about 40 miles we estimated) over the course of the time figured it was a better idea not to take the big one.  we walked so much on thursday that I wore a sore patch into my skin where my cell phone rubbed against my leg.  smart NOT

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Except for the sore patch-ouch!
    But I hope you got plenty of sunshine!
    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photographs! A warm trip sounds wonderful. Thanks for your comment on blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you and your mom had a good time. Nice escape from all the snow and cold. Sorry about your sore.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.