Sunday, December 19, 2010

trouble


trouble
Originally uploaded by stampmouse
Spent a little time at the in-laws in reno this christmas season and finally got to see their new poodle Trouble. He is so black it was hard most of the time to get a good picture but after many many attempts I got one of him next to the tree. he was also very fascinated with the camera and I got many shots of a big black nose as well. thank goodness for digital.



well tried something new.  posting to blog from flckr and wasn't happy it posted right then and there and that is not what I wanted.  opps.  so the last north pole trip will be shown tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this shot and he is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.