Sunday, December 5, 2010

snow and how to make tabs in blogger


snow bumps are everywhere

and with snow creates indoor time for me and with time on my hands (who am I kidding time? lets just say I would rather do this then chores) I was on a quest after viewing a friends blog "have stroller will travel" on how to make tabs and I have started one at least at this writing.

First sign into your blog

then go to postings

then to edit pages

then add content it will look like you are making a posting but it says page title instead.  the page title will be your tab heading. 

you can have up to ten pages or tabs of content

the Home tab will come up automatically and default to your normal page tabs.


mission accomplished now to figure out how to add screen prints to my postings.

3 comments:

  1. It is funny you posted this because my goal this winter is to redesign my blog. I wouldn't work on it until I finished my CEUs for work and I just finished them Thursday so now I need to finish up Christmas "stuff" and then I will be working on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I noticed tabs on a few people's blogs and wondered how that worked. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, the picture is lovely. Our snow doesn't look like that much anymore (more like sluggy grossness). Second, nice step by step! I love it would people share blog tips.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.