Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friends of Manito plant sale

a couple of times a year the Friends of Manito have a plant sale and it is VERY popular.  hundreds of people come to buy plants of very good quality and very good prices. 

the sale is held of course in Manito park which is on the south hill side of Spokane.  there are many parts to the park one of which is the Duncan gardens pictured above.  we just missed a wedding that was held in the very back of the gardens at the gazebo. 

The master gardeners of Manito take very good care of the gardens with different plantings throughout the year.  Its always full of life with people wandering through at all times of the day.

I was intrigued by the grasses in the above pot.


PS.  I have been a bad blogger but life just gets in the way sometimes.  So I have taken lots of pictures today from the gardens to a few other stops along the way so I plan on posting them in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful park and a nice plant sale...which I would have loved to go to:)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.