Sunday, July 25, 2010

smith rock fun

what does one do here besides enjoy the scenery??


well mostly this.  climbing, bouldering and rock wall climbing.  we didn't do this (ha I had my mom with me and there was no way I was talking her into that one)  these people were practicing on a small boulder.  And unfortunately we didn't see any climbers.  probably to hot of a day.

and also its a hike to get anywhere can you spot the trail.

and part of the trail.  Can you spot the people? 


zoomed in you can spot them. they have helmets on.  I believe they will be climbing after they reach the top.


there are many trails.


the cliffs are perfect for that. 

I think I will be going back at some point to at least do some climbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.