Monday, July 19, 2010

inspired

one of my favorite quilters was Theresa Matteson Coughlan Pictured here with her son.  She is deaf and creates some beautiful quilts with hidden meanings.



this is her daughter standing next to a quilt her mom designed as with her in it.


her style intrigued me


another one of her sons


i wished I would have got her last childs name he was an absolute doll.  explaining everything from the process of making the quilt to interperting for his mom.



it was explained that this quilt represented his whole family and was drapped over his grandma's coffin.




I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.


my quilt storys are almost done.  I hope they ahve inspired you in some way.  although I am currently not a quilter I may be someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.