Saturday, July 17, 2010

every nook and cranny

every house, store and object had a quilt on it in sisters Oregon

it was a rare sight to get to take a picture without someone else in the shot.  I tried several spots to get mom's picture in an area and it was just impossible.

these were the stars over sisters contest quilts.


just had to get a pepsi shot in there


even down the hallways and around the corners had quilts



this is the place that started it all.  the stitchin post.  this set of quilts was the employee challenge quilts


this was one of my favorite shots.  wished the bush wasn't there but then I don't think they would have taken to kindly to me pulling it up. lol   most of the quilts were hung by themes to go with the stores or colors of the stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.