Saturday, June 19, 2010

where in the world is laura


so i have been a quiet blogger lately sorry about that. been a busy beaver since the conference clearing up a few things so I can go n vacation.
first stop a couple of nights in vegas. this is a view from our room on the 24th floor of mandalay bay. no internet access and I still can't get the blogger to work from my phone so you have had to wait.
we saw a really cool circus du solei show called KA at the MGM grand. I highly recommend it. the stage alone is so impressive let alone the acts.
we ate very well there. Our favorite was the buffet at Monte Carlo. Spent most of the day lazying by the pool on friday taking in the wave pool and lazy river. unfortunetly about 5 hours later hubby discovered he had a bad burn. he used sun protection but he has very sensitive skin apparently and he is misserable.
we had a drive today to our next location (coming tomorrow) and he wasn't able to do the days activities but I am hoping tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.