Sunday, May 16, 2010

simple beauty


For mothers day I got a 70-300 tameron lens for my D90. not the top of the line lens but in our budget plus it has a neat macro feature on it which was an added bonus to make up for the 4.0 instead of 2.8 aperture I missed on the more expensive lens. so after class I played with it a bit of course why is it when you go outside it has to start getting windy every time. so not as tack sharp as I would have liked it to be but I liked this shot and tried to play with photoshop elements with it a bit. I really hate layers will I ever understand them NO I think not I screw them up every time and have no clue what I am doing.
for those that participated in the moment in time on may 2nd the pictures are up on the site here is a link to my post.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Have fun with your new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great shot!! BTW I found a great Photoshop elements book from my local library called: "the Photoshop elements 8 book for digital photography" by Scott Kelby. It's simple and easy - check it out.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.