Monday, March 1, 2010

towel art

Anyone that has been on a carnival cruise before knows and looks forward to the towel art that will be in their room after dinner. the beds are drawn, mints are out and the animals are there waiting to tuck you into bed at night. truly something I could get use to every night.


Now some animals are harder then others to guess can you guess what each of these are?? I will put a list at the end.


Interested in trying this yourself?? here are some links:

http://origami.lovetoknow.com/Towel_Origami


http://easytowelanimals.blogspot.com/





ready for the answers?




do you think you got them all right??




My guess is probably, but there is one tough one in there.


Money
Walrus
Frog
elephant
dog - well at least they told me that is what it was
stingray

3 comments:

  1. Great little collection! Yay for me I got them all right (I think that means I've been on too many cruises!) Our doggy was wearing my son's sunglasses and that made him even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that done with towels before, guess it's not so easy...

    thanks for showing!

    Christina, sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot they do that on cruises. I liked the elephant the best.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.