Saturday, March 20, 2010

friendship beads

Part of our vacation was my chance to meet in person an internet friend that I met about 10 years ago. we are both rubber stampers and belong to an yahoo group called 2000 stampers after the year we formed it. A few years ago holly moved to florida and opened a bead store and is doing great at it.
Bailey comes to work with her and is always a pleasant fellow to meet. If in the tampa area visit her store ebeads. lots of fun and great supplies and samples

while there she taught us a form of beading that we started with only fibers (a great way to use up our fibers) it is called kimihimo the lesson came in handy when we were waiting at the airport and kept us busy.

Thanks holly for the lesson and yet another addiction to our list of hobbies. I have since finished my sample threads and need to take some pictures of it but will wait till I make a piece of fused glass to hang from it and then adhere the clasp.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet to meet a long time friend - the internet sure brings people together doesn't it? Can't wait to see your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking these pictures Laura it means I finally get to put a face to Holly's name. It looks like you guys had a great time. I would also recommend her shop as I have ordered from her over the phone and she was great!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.