Friday, February 19, 2010

for the birds

birds birds and more birds. I think Florida has more than anywhere else. You will be seeing a lot of bird pictures I think.

this if my memory serves me correctly is a Victoria Crowned Pigeon.

We went to the Tampa zoo because Busch gardens would have been way to cold. Yes cold in Florida it was overcast and threatening to rain and we had on our sweat shirts. coming from 30+ weather to 50/60 it was still cold but very welcome. this zoo is awesome. A small zoo but up close and personal and very well kept. I recommend it to anyone going to Tampa that likes zoos.

2 comments:

  1. Great details in that shot - can't wait to see the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting bird. You are making me want to go the zoo!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.