Tuesday, December 15, 2009

39/365 winter has arrived

Last night we had about 3 to 5 inches and another inch during the day. I took these with the point and shoot as it was getting dark and we needed to shovel not only our house but two other neighbors. will be interesting to see what the new camera takes snow pictures but that will have to wait till the weekend and I have some LIGHT this going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark is for the birds.
look I caught a rare glimpse of the rare stripped teenager at home and helping to shovel. actually he helps out whenever he can he just isn't home much. and he really hates his picture taken

look at those nice white legs. can't tell it isn't winter. well they aren't really my legs just the thermal silks that I have been wearing for the last two weeks in the freezing cold (not the same pair) it warmed up to a over 30 today first time in about 2 weeks yeahhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Brrr......now I'm really sorry I complained yesterday that we only reached 70 degrees. Loved the teenager bit (I never see my son either, so I can totally relate!)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.