Friday, December 4, 2009

338/365

Today was our day off so we headed to the festival of trees at the Davenport hotel. the hotel is a very old and very elegant hotel. It was all decorated up for the season with the grand hotel in the middle of the downstairs floor.
there are 12 themed trees that you can buy raffle tickets to win the tree and all the themed gifts that go with it. This tree was my husbands favorite the Money tree.


The drawing is next week hopefully we win. Even if we don't the money earned goes to charity so that is a win in itself.

ps: saw this post on scott kelby's blog and wanted to pass on what will your 2010 project post be??

1 comment:

  1. Loved all those trees - gorgeous! (And I like that money one too - good luck in the contest!) I'm thinking my 2010 project will be a 365 again - how about you?

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.