Wednesday, November 25, 2009

329/365

Oh My GOD!!!! Target has TimTams. I bought 4 packages of them. We fell in love with the real thing about 10 years ago when we visited Leavenworth, Washington for our anniversary. The Australian store had them there.

We bought a box took them back to our room to try.

We somehow finished the whole box.

We went back and bought two more boxes, to take home of course.

only ONE made it home and barely.

Haven't cracked them open yet but thinking about it I think I need one right this moment.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be stalking my Target now just to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. Em. Gee. I LOVE Tim Tams. I was so excited to find out Target had them last year. Even now I know there are some at my Mom's house just waiting for Christmas Eve to be placed in our stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are sooooo good. and while they might carry the very american pepperidge farm name they are the real deal. made in australia, same as you'd get in australia.

    try biting a corner off of each opposite end and then using one as a straw.

    the tim tam slam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have never heard of these before and your blog is the third one I have seen with them on it. Of course, PG's above is one of them and we can see he is VERY into them.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.