Wednesday, November 25, 2009

327/365


My son and a few of his friends are doing a MOvember challenge. they have to not shave their Moustaches for the entire month of November. He is already not liking it and wants to save it so I thought I better grab a picture now while I can. and sneaky me said I needed to test the flash on the camera to do it because he soooooo hates to pose for pictures.



actually I don't think it looks that bad. He says he can see it out of the corner of his eye. I SOOOO can't see how he can believe me when I say I tried to see if I could see my lip. Serves him right for saying that while at the pizza parlor I am sure we had many a strange look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.