Sunday, November 22, 2009

324/365

ok so these were not taken today but I spent time uploading pictures to my computer Friday so maybe that counts. The above picture is the spray paint artist and the painting my mom bought. Need to take a picture of the one i bought. we just couldn't refuse them. We watched this guy and another guy for about an hour doing paintings they work so fast and with such an uncontrollable product it was amazing.
these are a couple more samples
the start of a painting
using wadded up paper and putty knives.

his finished product. really thought about buying this one but the one I bought is a mountain scene which will fit better at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Those are neat works of art! I would love watching them made too. Looks like you and your mom had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.